Friday, May 4, 2012

~ RIP MCA ~

"All the wife beaters and all the tax cheaters
Sitting in the White House pulling their peters"



Roses are red the sky is blue
I got my barrel at your neck so what the fuck you gonna' do
It's just two wheels and me the wind in my eyes
The engine is the music and my nine's by my side
Cause you know wye aye you see H
I'm takin' all M.C.'s out in the place
Takin' life as it comes no fool am I
I'm goin' off gettin' paid and I don't ask why
Playin' beats on my box makin' music for the many
Know alota def girls that'll do anything
A lot of parents like to think I'm a villain
I'm just chillin' like Bob Dylan
Yea I smoke cheeba it helps me with my brain
I might be a little dusted but I'm not insane
People come up to me and they try to talk shit man
I was making records when you were sucking on your mother's dick

MCA - 3 Minute Rule: 1989

No comments: